Welcome to bayside dental
In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19 illness, you will find some changes to our routine when you visit for your upcoming appointments. We ask that you:
- Inform us if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 illness: cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell; or if you have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 illness.
- Wear a mask to your appointment, which you will remove while receiving treatment.
- Have your temperature taken by our staff and use a hand sanitizer gel you will be provided with at your appointment.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other individuals, whenever possible.
Dental offices have been at the forefront of infection control for decades and have always been safe environments to receive care. Bayside Dental has always been extremely meticulous in our disinfecting and sterilizing protocols. We have added additional levels of protection to our protocols in order to further reduce transmission of communicable diseases, in light of the COVID-19 illness.
Please see our COVID-19 page to read more information about these additional levels of safety. To summarize, they include:
- UV treatment and Ionizing technology for air filtration, which is the same technology used on the International Space Station.
- Deep cleaning of office during emergency-only closure, including painting and replacement of seating.
- Screening of patients for illness, social distancing and removal of potential transmission hazards.
- Additional suction equipment use for hygiene appointments.
- Additional personal protective equipment for staff.
We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions, or to make an appointment, please call 360-588-9216.